Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hiatus ended

Well, that wasn't long.

It took me only a few days to realize that I missed the exercise of having my say, even if it's just for me and a few readers.

Probably won't do this everyday, but I'll try just posting when I have something that has to be said, instead of feeling obligated to put something up every day.

I welcome your comments. I know a few people have tried to post comments and somehow it doesn't work. Unless there's some odd problem, here's how:
At the bottom of the blog you want to comment on, click on "comments."

A window will open; type in your comment;

Then click on "comment as"; a window will drop down, giving you choices. If you have a google account, click on that; if not, you can always sign in with your name and URL; or simply as "anonymous," although please sign your name to the blog so I know who wrote it.

Then when you have selected one of those, click on "Post Comment." That should do it.

If it doesn't work still, please email me and let's figure out what the problem is.
My email is: rroughton@bellsouth.net

And, if you lose that, you can always contact me by clicking on "View my complete profile" to the right of this area. When my profile window opens, look to the left and click on "email."

Ralph

1 comment:

  1. Confucious say:
    'blog in moderation' like 'oh, just one for road."

    ReplyDelete