Friday, June 10, 2011

Back on board

After a 5 day trip to San Francisco for a professional meeting and to see old friends, I'm back.

Was Nut trying to sneak in his bad news day while I was gone? I'm referring to the mass resignation of his senior advisers and staff. Apparently there have been great differences over how to proceed -- and my guess is that with so many resignations, it's mainly everybody disagreeing with Nut. But I only know what I read in the USA Today paper that I picked up (free) at my hotel on the way to the S.F. airport at 5:30 this morning.

What I just read in the HuffPost headline news was about the Sarah Palin emails from her time as governor, released by the Alaska governor's office.

One that caught my eye: in the days after McCain picked her as his VP, there were exchanges with "prayer partners;" she asked that they "please pray for wisdom and favor and for HIS will only to be done."

I guess we can assume then that it was HIS will that she NOT become Vice President. And can we assume that HE has not changed his mind about that?

Ralph.

No comments:

Post a Comment