Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sarah sows confusion

Sarah Palin told Sean Hannity:
If I were a South Carolinian -- and each one of these primaries and caucuses are different, Sean -- I want to see this thing continue because iron sharpens iron. Steel sharpens steel. These guys are getting better in their debates. ... If I had to vote in South Carolina, in order to keep this thing going, I'd vote for Newt. And I would want things to continue. More debates, more vetting of candidates. Because we know the mistake made in our country four years ago, with having a candidate that was not vetted to the degree he should have been.
"A candidate who was not vetted to the degree he should have been." 
???

Who does she mean?   McCain?   Well, that's true that he was not vetted enough.   But talk about the pot calling the kettle black.   What about one who was not vetted to the degree SHE should have been ?

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment