Saturday, June 1, 2013

Will they listen . . . now?" #2

[As an aside, ShrinkRap's absence for the past couple of days is due to a computer monitor problem.    I ended up researching, obsessing about which replacement to get, and then buying and installing a new monitor.   Working fine now.]

As to the austerity measure and its debunking, as I wrote in my last post, this has been further debunked by a new academic study that both confirms the graduate student's discovery of methodological errors and also shows a negative effect.

That is, it shows not only that austerity doesn't help the economy in such times, it actually makes it worse.  We've known that, but it helps to have it documented.

So I repeat my question:   "Will they listen . . . now?"    And I repeat my answer:  "Probably not."

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment