Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mittens disses Hillary -- and she squashes him

First of all, where does Mitt Romney get the gall to criticize Hillary Clinton for being out of touch with ordinary Americans because of wealth?    And yet, there he was.    Saying how can people believe her populist message when she makes many times more in one speech than ordinary people make in a year.

Come on, Mittens.   How about you and Hillary compare tax returns, huh?

So Hillary nailed him.
"I want everybody to have the same opportunities that I had and that my husband had.   I don't think Americans are against success.    They're against people who get on top of the ladder and start pulling it up after them so nobody else has the same chance they did."
Not only was it a great zinger, she said it with a directness and emotional appeal that I have found missing in her in the past.    Good show, Hillary.

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment