Saturday, May 14, 2011

Glitch

My blog server has been down for a couple of days, and a couple of my posts just before the glitch got lost. So I'm going to try to reconstruct them. They were mostly about Newt/Nut Gingrich, his having just announced that, yes, he is actually running for president.

As must be obvious, I am passionately opposed to this man holding any public office. He's smart, to be sure, but it's more of a smarty-pants type smarts.

He is ethically corrupt and completely without integrity. If I weren't a shrink, and hence ethically forbidden from making diagnoses about people I haven't interviewed professionally, I would call him a pathological narcissist with sociopathic behavior. So take that as a layman's opinion, based only on public information about the man.

More later . . .

And for those who tire of my anti-Newt/Nut rants, this too shall pass.

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment