Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Closed for the rest of the summer

I've made the decision that I'm going to take the rest of the summer off and work on my health, so hopefully this 85 year old body can still be sitting here as a 95 year old some day.  I'll be having a heart valve replacement in early August, which has produced dramatic results in thousands of cases like mine.

So I invite you to check back in September and see whether I have chosen to resume daily postings.    Also, sometimes things happening in the world may just compel me to write my reactions, just as I did yesterday in commenting on Trump's treasonous behavior on the stage with Vladimir Putin.    So if Trump resigns or gets impeached, I'll probably be unable to keep from commenting on that.


Thanks for your interest.


Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment