Friday, September 7, 2018

The future of ShrinkRap

This is just a note to regular readers:    I don't know what I'm going to decide about continuing or what frequency, if I do continue.    I apologize if it sounds like I'm stringing folks along.

It was my intent, in my Labor Day post, to write a farewell and close down the site.   Two factors intervened:   several friends and family members recently told me how much they rely on it, enjoy it, or simply see it as a way of staying in touch with me.

The other factor was my own reluctance to give it up.   So bear with me.   At this point, I'm thinking that I will just write an occasional post when I feel moved to do so.   If you want to check in, you're welcome to do so.   What I don't want is to return to the feeling of obligation to post something every day.

That totally comes from within me, of course.   But it's a real factor.

So, I doubt this is the last you'll hear from me.    But "no obligations," OK?

Ralph

PS:    The Trump story just gets more bizarre and complex by the day.  Any thought of writing about it feels like entering a jungle that leads to a crazy house.   So, for now anyway, I'm not going there.    I suggest you watch for all the Bob Woodward interviews on TV that will be coming up.   He's too respected a journalist to be dismissed or insulted, too meticulous in his attributions to be doubted.   So this blockbuster book must be reckoned with.

1 comment:

  1. Explaining the jungle road to Crazy is a full time job! I'll remain on the lookout for new posts, but definitely without expectations; no obligations, definitely OK.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete