Saturday, May 28, 2011

Back online

Three days ago, shortly after posting my last blog, I suddenly could not gain access to my blog writer. I could read it, but could not write a new blog or make a comment.

I spent hours and hours, literally, going through the online support provided by Google, with which the blog service is connected. Nothing worked -- went through all the automated stuff, several times, then finally got an individualized email response. They changed the associated email address to my other email address; then I got my new password verified, just as directed.

And the same thing happened: no access. I was going around in circles and finally met a dead end. All I could do online was to start the whole process over again at the beginning with no live person to contact.

So this morning I took the next step of calling a 24/7 computer service company I had used before. While waiting for the technician to call back to arrange a time to come, I tried one more time.

Voila !!!! It worked.

Just like the symptoms go away as soon as you make an appointment with the doctor.

Now -- to do some catching up. I'll be adding some comments to subjects previously addressed in the last couple of days before I got bumped, as well as adding new posts.

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment